In 2016, Dealerware burst into the automotive industry with tools that reduced costs, elevated customer experiences and eliminated anxiety at auto dealerships. We’ve grown enormously in the years since and our industry-leading platform powers effective, intelligent fleet management for top automotive manufacturers, dealer groups and individual dealerships.
Sustained 100 percent year-over-year growth takes a great team, and we’re looking for great talent to keep building and growing. We recently spoke to BuiltInAustin about the exciting challenges and valuable experiences our engineering team takes on in their work at Dealerware.
Click here to read the full article – including details of the “chaotic and stimulating” project Michael mentioned.
If you’re interested in Dealerware, you’re probably also wondering how we support you. We’re one of the hottest software companies in the automotive sector and offer a comprehensive set of benefits and perks:
Technology we use
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentive eligibility
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K) + FREE telehealth (includes therapy visits)
- Training for all employees provided in Udemy
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- 100% remote work (during COVID). Hybrid model anticipated post-COVID (can be largely remote)
- Modern office and a dynamic team in downtown Austin with free parking
- Friendly, small company environment with a progressive culture and flexible hours
- Backed by Audi, a 111-year-old automotive industry leader
- Semi-flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- Discounts on Silvercar rentals and participation in an Audi Lease Program