AUSTIN, TX August 14, 2019 – Today, Arrowhead Group announced their official partnership with Dealerware, a modern fleet management platform, as both businesses continue their rapid expansion across the retail automotive space. This latest announcement allows Dealerware customers to integrate Arrowhead’s simplified insurance experience with Dealerware’s fully-digital fleet management system. Dealerware offers retail automotive operations the first fully-digital, fully-mobile fleet management platform that allows dealers, dealer groups, and OEMs the ability to seamlessly manage their fleets and increase profitability. By incorporating mobile technology, telematics, and using modern integrations with ecosystem partners, Dealerware is creating critical efficiencies, such as streamlining digital program compliance, eliminating costs like fuel and toll, and increasing CSI by an average of 27 points. The roll-out of this partnership begins with one of the most innovative dealerships in the retail automotive space, Mercedes-Benz Manhattan. “We’re thrilled to announce this official partnership with Dealerware. We’ve built an integration that delivers on our joint promise to our customers – simple, innovative, trusted. The dealership landscape is evolving, so whether you’re managing courtesy vehicles for service or exploring new mobility offerings, having a simple way to manage and protect your fleet is imperative. This latest announcement helps to deliver even more simplicity for our customers across the retail automotive landscape.” – Adam Weber, President of Arrowhead Rental and Loaner Insurance Programs Responding to the needs of automobile manufacturers and their dealer networks, Arrowhead’s program provides coverage for courtesy vehicles that dealers make available to customers whose vehicles are being serviced. OEM’s and their Dealer Networks enjoy the following benefits with this program:
- Highly automated, cloud-based system at dealer’s fingertips
- Consistent claim intake for transparent reports on a real-time basis
- Option of full or partial claims handling with status reporting for loaner vehicles: supporting needs such as primary carrier, subrogation, loss of use recovery, diminished value recovery, etc.
- Ability to register vehicles through real-time synchronization, as well as printing ID cards at dealerships as needed.
- Tracking of loaner vehicles from the manufacturers’ designated financing system and dealers’ fleet management systems with exportable reporting
- Pre-vetted Loaner/Rental agreements for service departments’ standardized use
- Minimization of state motor vehicle department inquiries, suspensions or revocations.