- Highly automated, cloud-based system at dealer’s fingertips
- Consistent claim intake for transparent reports on a real-time basis
- Option of full or partial claims handling with status reporting for loaner vehicles: supporting needs such as primary carrier, subrogation, loss of use recovery, diminished value recovery, etc.
- Ability to register vehicles through real-time synchronization, as well as printing ID cards at dealerships as needed.
- Tracking of loaner vehicles from the manufacturers’ designated financing system and dealers’ fleet management systems with exportable reporting
- Pre-vetted Loaner/Rental agreements for service departments’ standardized use
- Minimization of state motor vehicle department inquiries, suspensions or revocations.
Dealerships need to adjust to new customer expectations and expand beyond the lot. In this guide, learn to deploy out-of-dealership experiences.