- Highly automated, cloud-based system at dealer’s fingertips
- Consistent claim intake for transparent reports on a real-time basis
- Option of full or partial claims handling with status reporting for loaner vehicles: supporting needs such as primary carrier, subrogation, loss of use recovery, diminished value recovery, etc.
- Ability to register vehicles through real-time synchronization, as well as printing ID cards at dealerships as needed.
- Tracking of loaner vehicles from the manufacturers’ designated financing system and dealers’ fleet management systems with exportable reporting
- Pre-vetted Loaner/Rental agreements for service departments’ standardized use
- Minimization of state motor vehicle department inquiries, suspensions or revocations.
How Dealerware Connected Car Services help Audi of Wallingford keep track of their courtesy fleet, reduce maintenance time and get customers in cars faster.